▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
People are trying to decipher just what is hidden in Nintendo’s Wii U Facebook page message. This is what we know of right now:
- The first blurb has 33 characters
- The second blurb has 27 characters
- The third blurb has 19 characters
Go ahead and try to figure out what the three launch titles are with the number of characters available. Pikmin Wii U? New Super Mario Bros. Mii? There is also the guess of Kirby’s Adventure 2 that has been brought up. We don’t have to long of a wait to find out what they truly are at E3.
Below you will find a patent and details about it that was filed by Nintendo that has to do with a new input for the Nintendo 3DS that involves the front-facing camera, the top screen, and a stylus. Maybe we will see Nintendo take advantage of such a feature.
- uses the 3DS console’s inner-facing camera along with a stylus
- allows you to manipulate 3D images on the top screen
- inward-facing camera detects a ‘marker’ applied to the end of a stylus
- the 3DS can calculate the marker’s position in 3D space based on its size and position
- by moving the stylus further away, the object could appear to ‘come out’ of the screen
- move the stylus nearer and the object would appear to move deeper into the 3D space
- you could also use this system with the outer camera
- includes a new kind of stylus with a vibration function
- also includes a marker allowing it to be tracked by the 3DS camera
- you can also place the market on your finger
If you were hoping for that crossover game for the Wii U between Metroid and Starfox, well you may be disappointed. The Paul Gale Network, the people who actually started this rumor, stated that the rumor had no truth behind it. It was all just fabricated with no truth to it. If you were hoping for that crossover title announcement at E3, well you probably won’t see it.
There is a rumor that possibly a new Scribblenauts game will be coming out. A tipster told a Scribblenauts fan that they should ‘love what Warner will show at E3.’ This is just a rumor coming from a tipster, but if this person is to be believed then we may very well be seeing a new Scribblenauts game announced at E3. Could it come to the Wii U or stick with the handheld market?
The statement below comes from the Wii U Facebook page:
Guess what the initial game releases will be for Nintendo’s new home console, Wii U? Soon we’ll scratch off to reveal the names! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒.
Looks like Nintendo is going to be releasing three titles at launch for the Wii U. We just have to wait for them to be revealed. What do you think these three launch titles will be?
Jools Watsham stated this on Twitter:
Bomb Monkey is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB. Thanks for the speedy turnaround guys.
Now that Bomb Monkey has been rated, Renegade Kid just needs to send it to Nintendo of America for approval. If every thing goes well with the approval process, then the June release for Bomb Monkey is likely.
Nintendo has opened up a website for the upcoming Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 title for the Wii. Want to learn about the story, the different types of Pikmin in this game or just want to browse the site and see what Nintendo’s done with it? Well you can click HERE and check it out. Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 will be released on June 10th, 2012 in North America.
The character with no neck, arms, and legs named Rayman will be hitting the North American Virtual Console on the Nintendo 3DS eShop this Thursday with the Gameboy Color title Rayman. It has been reported before that the Gameboy Color title will also be heading to Europe this Thursday as well.