There is now an official release date for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D in North America. It has been confirmed that this Nintendo 3DS title will be heading to North America on October 16th. Anyone planning on picking up this game?
Nintendo is listing the release date for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D on their official website as Fall 2012. The game is already finished since people have already reviewed the game, but it may be that you may have to wait until the Fall to actually get your hands on a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D.
Gamestop is listing the release date for the Nintendo 3DS title Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D as June 19, 2012. This is in no way a confirmation, since this could just be a placeholder date that Gamestop chose, but maybe Atari did provide Gamestop with the release date.
Here are some details for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS title Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D. There are some details about the story:
- the story focuses on a Dad that doesn’t have time for his son
- the son wants to build theme park rides, which is what the dad does
- the Dad ignores his son and makes someone else teach him how to build rides
- this is part of the “Coaster Story,” the new narrative-focused tutorial mode
- select the “Park Sandbox” mode to jump straight into management
- go directly into coaster construction to start assembling
- the main that helps you learn how to build is named Chappy
- Chappy teaches you how to use everything in the game
- finish Coaster Story to get some exclusive building challenges
After being put on hold by Atari, Atari has come out on Facebook and added some clarity to a release for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D.
RCT3D is slated to launch towards the end of Spring. We will provide an update if we receive any additional information.
Looks like you will have to wait until the end of Spring to build some coasters and make your own amusement park in 3D.
This is a release list from Nintendo, and guess who decides to show up on the list? That is no other than Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D! Nintendo is listing the game as being released on March 13th, 2012. This could actually be a true release date as it is coming from Nintendo. We will just have to see what Atari says about the release date for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D.